|Monday||7:45 am - 3:30 pm|
|Tuesday||7:45 am - 3:30 pm|
|Wednesday||7:45 am - 3:30 pm|
|Thursday||7:45 am - 3:30 pm|
|Friday||7:45 am - 3:00 pm|
|Saturday||Click for Saturday Hours|
The UMHB Campus Store is a retail college bookstore located in Belton, Texas, in the United States of America. In addition to the community here at Belton, we serve students, staff, and faculty from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, as well as our internet and mail order customers from around the country and around the world. The address for our store appears below.
UMHB Campus Store
UMHB Box 8007
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
The UMHB Campus Store recognizes the need for consumers to control the use and management of personal information. By personal information we mean information that can be used to identify or contact an individual. This includes a first and last name, a physical address, an email address, a student id number, or a phone number. If you are visiting our site to browse merchandise or find information about our business or our products, you do not need to provide any personal information. If you decide to make a purchase, however, we do collect this information so that we can provide you with the product or service you requested and so that we can contact you with information regarding your order.
Our website makes use of various technologies to collect information about types and versions of internet browsers used when accessing our web site. This information, and information about internet IP addresses, as well as date and time web pages are visited are stored in various security and traffic logs. Our service provider reviews these logs, using statistical analysis, in an effort to track and predict traffic patterns and estimate resource needs. Unless we are tracking down a technical problem or we suspect either fraudulent behavior or illegal conduct we do not trace specific user sessions.
The UMHB Campus Store uses personal information provided by you so that we can service your order. Also note that we may need to transfer that information to our agents or employees of our service providers. For example, we may need to provide your address to a wholesaler or a shipping company that will ship a product directly to you. We will only transfer the information to the extent necessary to provide the requested information, service, or product to you. We will not sell or trade your information to unrelated third parties. When you submit an order you will receive an email confirmation from our system. As your order status changes you may also receive notifications via email. These notifications are considered part of our service and may not be disabled. We may also periodically send you email notifications concerning products or services offered by our campus store. Any such notification will include instructions for opting out of future mailings.
We do partner with other third parties to provide various products and services. When you sign up for these services or products we will share required personal information that is necessary for the third party to provide the product or service to you. We take reasonable steps to ensure that these third parties are obligated to protect your information on our behalf. It is also against our policy to sell or trade information collected online without consumer consent. We may, however, release personal information if we are legally required to do so. If we are legally compelled to release information to a third party, the UMHB Campus Store, may or may not notify you of this release. Notification will be at the discretion of the UMHB Campus Store and will be based on the nature and conditions surrounding the release of information.
Your customer profile is accessible from our website and you may update it at anytime. Our web site provides you with the ability to change your phone numbers, physical addresses, and email address information stored in your profile. You may also write to us at the address listed at the bottom of this policy to request that we make the change for you.
The UMHB Campus Store's website is targeted to college students and as such is not meant to attract children. We do not intend to collect personal information from anyone we know to be under thirteen years of age. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under thirteen years of age and believe that your child has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us so that we may remove the child's information.
The UMHB Campus Store takes reasonable steps to ensure that your information is protected. On our website we use industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting your personal information. Our website is hosted in a data center which makes use of multiple levels of redundant firewalls and database encryption to protect information. Internally, we limit access to your information to those employees or agents who we believe have reasonable need to use the information to provide products or services to you, or to perform their jobs.
When your order is placed on our website we will send you an email notification. When your order status changes you may also receive notifications via email. These notifications are considered part of our service and may not be disabled. We will send the email but we cannot guarantee delivery. You are responsible for providing a valid email address and for updating it when your address changes. The UMHB Campus Store may, depending on the importance and urgency of the notification, choose to contact you via telephone or postal mail. When doing so we will use the phone number and/or address associated with your account or transaction.
Contact - Please direct all privacy related questions and concerns to the following address:
UMHB Campus Store
ATTN: Privacy Issues
UMHB Box 8007
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
Use of the UMHB Campus Store website (the "Site") and the content contained herein (the "Site") is governed by the terms of this Agreement (the "Agreement") between you and UMHB Campus Store ("Campus Store"). Your use of this Site constitutes your unconditional agreement to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you must immediately cease using this Site.
1. The Site is subject to protection under copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned, controlled or licensed by Campus Store and its affiliates or by third parties. These rights are protected by common law, state laws, and U.S. and international laws. Campus Store expressly reserves all rights, titles, and interests in and to all copyrights, trade names, logos, patents and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in and to the Site, including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets"; the overall "look and feel", processes, software, technology, and other materials which appear on this Site; and the business processes used to market products and services. You agree that your rights are limited to those granted herein, and you will not acquire any rights except as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
2. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for your use or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing;" or (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
3. The Site may contain robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on the Site is updated on a regular basis and is proprietary or is licensed to Campus Store by our suppliers and other third parties. You agree not to use any device, technique, software, system or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with, or to otherwise circumvent the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, device, technique, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, scrapers, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate, access or search this Site, other than generally available third party web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer(tm), Netscape Navigator(tm), and Mozilla Firefox(tm). Additionally, you agree that you will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in the sole discretion of us or our suppliers affected by your action) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or the bandwidth or infrastructure of the company that hosts this Site, or bypass the robot exclusion headers or other measures on this Site or on the host servers that may be used to prevent or restrict access.
4. Campus Store will not be liable for damages resulting from any failure caused by events beyond its control, by any act of God, such as a power failure, or by any other cause not within the control of Campus Store.
5. If you violate any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement, this Agreement terminates immediately without notice. Campus Store may deny access to the Site to you and anyone claiming by or through you without liability to anyone. Campus Store shall have all additional rights and remedies at law and in equity arising from such violation. Further, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Campus Store, and its affiliates, suppliers, employees and agents harmless from all claims, actions, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to any such prohibited use of the Site. If you violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, they have all remedies at law and in equity to enforce their rights against you to the extent applicable arising from your actions.
6. Any delay or failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit such rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State in which Campus Store resides. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remainder of this Agreement, which shall be given full effect without regard to the invalid portions.
7. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and Campus Store regarding the use of the Site.
Copyright (c) 2006 UMHB Campus Store. All rights reserved.back to top